This Kills Parasites!

ERIC rmadrid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 17 19:25:07 EST 1997

	My name is Eric and I am doing research at UCLA on this
portable air purifier.  It is called the Air Supply.  My
studies have shown it is capable of reducing bacteria directed
towards a target plate by 90% or more. It uses corona discharge technology,
which is similar to a lightning bolt strike. Also, if anyone has any
information on negative ions please let me know.

goto http://www.breathefree.com