[Fwd: Re: HERBAL PRODUCTS]

StarCharts starcharts at inorbit.com
Sat May 17 23:04:47 EST 1997

derek a. zelmer wrote:

> On Wed, 7 May 1997, Gary Lum wrote:
>
> > > The only parasites involved here are the people peddling this snakeoil.
> >

> > Hear hear I agree.  What a load of codswallop.  How can people believe
> > this crap?
>
> Not only do they believe it, but they will completely ignore any attempts
> by research scientists or physicians to explain why it is crap. It seems
> that any form of science education makes you less credible as you
> are more likely to be part of the general conspiracy to keep people sick,
> thereby increasing available funding for research. I have had this
> conversation with several people, and I swear the next time someone gives
> me a smug, condescending look when I try to explain that it is unlikely that
> isopropyl alchohol would induce a trematode to undergo its entire life cycle
> in a human host, and thereby induce various cancers, I will give them an
> immediate cause for being concerned about their health. Good thing PhD
> candidates don't have to take the Hippocratic oath.
>
> Derek Zelmer
People who take this parasite cleansing system have expelled many
various types of parasites.  What if parasites are the cause of all
cancers?  What if by taking these products you could actually heal
yourself and never have to go to a doctor again.  Doctors are in
conspiracy with the drug companies to keep people sick because drugs are
big business.  If something as simple as an herbal formula can cleanse
your body of disease causing agents why not try it?  These products
certainly cannot hurt.  Of course the medical community would be against
it.  They will lose business and because they spent so much time and
money on their professions they feel it is the masses duty to repay them
with their health.  Give the herbs a try and prove to yourself.

Mary
http://www.t-rexpromo.com/pa/parasite.html