toxoplasmosis help!

Bryan Kiehl BKiehl at genbio.com
Thu May 8 19:59:46 EST 1997

Try a plasma broker. A group called Biomedical Resources is a good
place to start. I don't have there address here, but if you can't find
it, please send and email and I will look up the number when at the
office. Another group is in Baltimore, called Integrated Diagnostics.

On 7 May 1997 13:15:40 GMT, dadt2243 at aol.com (DADT2243) wrote:

>I am looking for individuals recently diagnosed with toxo(non HIV).  Does
>anyone  have any ideas on where(country, region) to find large(?) groups
>of individuals?  I was told France is a good starting point, but from what
>I can find out everyone already has IgG antibodies and the positives
>happen at a young age. I am trying to collect IgM antibodies.
>
>I need to collect large volumes of IgM antibody, so I plan on asking the
>individuals to be plasmapheresed at a FDA licensed facility in Atlanta.  I
>would pay there expenses(air fare, hotel, food, plus a stipend)
>
>Can anyone give me some leads on where to go hunting?

Bryan Kiehl
GenBio, San Diego
BKiehl at GenBio.com