Important MessageCSZ '97 Annual Conference May 14-17:

Mark R. Simpson msimpson at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Sun May 4 10:36:51 EST 1997

Canadian Society of Zoologists members and Confernce participants:

As you prepare for our upcoming Annual Meeting at Western I would like
to take this opportunity to remind you about the Silent Auction.  As
many of you are aware, at each Annual meeting we hold a Silent Auction
of donated items to raise funds for student awards.  So as you finish
preparing your talk/poster please consider making a donation to the
Silent Auction.  Your contributions to the "Silent Auction" can be
deposited at the Conference Registration desk when you arrive at
Western.

Thank you - and see you at Western.

Mark Simpson.