Tryponosoma cruzi Chagas, 1909

" V.N. Ivanenko", Slava ivanenko at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru
Wed Jun 18 06:29:24 EST 1997

Dear all,

  We are looking for any kind of information about publications for last
  year dealing with Trypanosoma cruzi Chagas, 1909. We need it to finish
  manuscript. We will appreciate your helping.

With best regards.

    Valeria D. Kalinnikova & Slava Ivanenko
---
(Slava) Viatcheslav N. Ivanenko,      Dept. Invertebrate Zoology
   Biology Faculty, Moscow State University, 119 899 Moscow, Russia
                  E-MAIL: ivanenko at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru
 *******[ fax: 7-(095)-292-65-11 Box N.8079, FOR COPEPODA ]********