How to get to the Veterinary Medicine Newsgroup?

Omar O. Barriga barriga.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 12 19:41:15 EST 1997

Dar friends:

	Sorry to bother you but I used to be subscribed to the Veterinary
Medicine Newsgroup. I had to reset my computer and lost my subscription.
I have been looking for that group in the listing of ewsgroups but I could
not find it. Can some of you let me know under what heading should I look?
	Thanks a bunch
				Omar O. Barriga