Need information concerning eye fluke

Jolyon Claridge Jac.Ullstrout at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 9 15:26:26 EST 1997

 I own a trout farm in the north west of England.
Due to the low rainfall in recent years conditions of low water levels have
caused an escalation in the number of cases of eye fluke in my stocks of
rainbow trout. Does anyone have any information concerning: 1. Prevention
of the condition. 2. Lifecycle of the parasite and whether it is
particularly virulent under certain conditions. 3. Whether there is any
cost effective method of treating fish which are already infected.
    Any help would be grately appreciated.