Q: uninvited guests - tier.GIF (0/1)

Thomas Otterbein thomas at gizmo.robin.de
Sat Jul 26 17:15:39 EST 1997

Hi..

I don't know if I'm in the right NewsGroup...but i will try it:

I have again not invited guests in my terrarium. One week after changing the
substrate and cleaning the substrate, the guest are here again.

In the terrarium is a redfoot tortoise (geochelone carbonaria) and I thing
the guests love the temperature and the high air huminity.

They  are very small animals, transparent white,  with 6 legs and long hairs
at the end of the body.

The size is about 0,2 - 0,5 mm ( about 0.02 in).

They don't go to the tortoise and they are at the glass surface of the
terrarium.

I made a small sketch, to show how they are looking as a attachment of this
posting.

May be anyone of you know whta kind of animals this are and what I can do to
remove them.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

PS: reply pls also as email: thomas at gizmo.robin.de

Thomas