Hookworm

maj jose stoute maj_jose_stoute at WRSMTP-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL
Fri May 5 12:08:44 EST 1995

     I am a physician interested in studying Hookworm. I would like to get
     in contact with anyone in Central or South America who could provide
     me with fresh ova of either Ancylostoma duodenale or Necator
     americanus from human subjects. If you know of such an individual and
     can put me in touch with him/her, I would appreciate an address or
     phone number.

     Thank you,

     Jose A. Stoute
     Dept. of Immunology