Australasian College of Tropical Medicine Conference (fwd)

Richard Speare Richard.Speare at jcu.edu.au
Fri Mar 31 22:49:44 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 13:27:45 +1000 (EST)
From: Richard Speare <purs at jcu.edu.au>
To: Yimin Wu <ymwu at helix.nih.gov>
Subject: Australasian College of Tropical Medicine Conference

Dear Yimin Wu

Thanks for the message on the net. The Australasian College of Tropical
Medicine is holding its Annual Conference in Townsville, Australia from
16-18 June 1995.  One of the streams in the Conference is Tropical
Parasitology. At present we have talks on scabies, malaria, filariasis,
hookworm.

Contributions are welcome. Both contributing and non-contributing
registrants are welcome as are accompanying persons.

Other streams in the Conference are tropical clinical medicine, Aboriginal
health, problems in Ruwanda, infectious diseases, etc.

The ACTM Conferences are generally lively, down to earth events; good
networking and practical information.

Closing dates for Abstracts is May 1 1995.

If you want registration forms and a speaker's package, let me know and I
will fax them.

Rick Speare
Dept of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
James Cook University
Townsville 4811
AUSTRALIA
Fax: -61-77-715032