Cryptosporidium

Steve G. Kayes kayes at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Thu Mar 23 12:01:07 EST 1995

During the time that I have been a member of this group there have been
several request for general literature citations, usually from high
school students or undergraduate college students who are doing term
papers and ask for help.  I have chosen to use Max1603 as a seque to my
feelings on this use of this forum.  Max obviously is a professional and
his question is focused AND prefaced by saying that he has not been able
to find what he is looking for.

	My concern here is why people can not find the information they
want/need in the typical sources such as Medline/Medlars, BIOSIS, or any
of the closely related databases?  Not picking on Max who really has my
sympathy for not finding on his own what he wants, is it our place to do
literature searches for people who post to this group?

	We all want people to appreciate the intramural side of life, but
what do others think about this topic?

     /\      /\/ /######\ /#######\ ! Stephen G. Kayes, Ph.D.       !
    /\/     /\/ /        /        / ! Structural & Cellular Biology !
   /\/     /\/ /        /        /  ! University of South Alabama   !
 \/------\/        / /        /       Office:  (334) 460-6768 NEW AC
 /#######/  /#####/ /        /           FAX:  (334) 460-6771