Sofia

BALBUENA at vm.ci.uv.es BALBUENA at vm.ci.uv.es
Tue Mar 14 16:10:26 EST 1995

In article <3jprd9$ctu at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>
D.Gibson at nhm.ac.uk (Dr David I. Gibson) writes:

>Spare a thought for all those parasitologists at the Institute of
>Parasitology in Sofia, Bulgaria, who are likely to lose their jobs from
>April 1st!
>from
>Dr David I. Gibson
>Parasitic Worms  Division
>Department of Zoology                           Try:
>The Natural History Museum                  http://www.nhm.ac.uk
>London SW7 5BD
>UK
>Tel. +44-(0)171-938-9485
>Fax. +44-(0)171-938-8754
>Internet: dig at nhm.ac.uk

This is awful] Is there anything we can do? I just want to express my
sympathy to all those excellent parasitologists.

Does anyone know about the fate of Aneta Kostadinova?

Juan A. Balbuena
Department of Animal Biology, University of Valencia, Spain.
phone: +34 6 386 43 75   fax: +34 6 386 43 72
e-mail: balbuena at uv.es  or  BALBUENA at EVALUN11.BITNET