Hotel site of ASP 70th meeting

Guan Zhu zhug at news.wadsworth.org
Mon Mar 13 12:02:49 EST 1995

Is there any person who has already received any information on the hotel site for the joint meeting of ASP and AAVP annual meeting in Pittsburgh, PA (7/6-7/10) ? The meeting-registration and hotel-reservation package was supposed to be received early in the New Year, but I could not find one when I sent out my abstract out last week. I am wondering if I missed that packet or simply that the packet is not ready. Thanks.

--
Guan Zhu, PhD
Wadsworth Center		(518) 474-2187 (Office)
P.O. Box 22002			guan.zhu at wadsworth.org
Albany, NY 12201-2002		zhug at wadsworth.ph.albany.edu