nematodes of birds

Dr David I. Gibson D.Gibson at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 06:23:19 EST 1995

>hello,
>I am a biology student at a Canadian University and I am inquiring about a
>specific genus of Nematodes: the Skrjabinoclava spp.
>I am particularly interested in their epizootiology and pathological
>manifestations.  I would appreciate any information anyone might have on these
>parasites.

Suggest you contact Prof. Roy Anderson, Univ. of Guelph, who has worked on
this genus   (randerso at uoguelph.ca].
from
Dr David I. Gibson
Parasitic Worms  Division
Department of Zoology                           Try:
The Natural History Museum                  http://www.nhm.ac.uk
London SW7 5BD
UK
Tel. +44-(0)171-938-9485