Informations on FeSFV

Franck COURCHAMP fcourch at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Mar 2 14:06:43 EST 1995

I work on Feline Immunodeficiency Virus epidemiology and I am looking for
informations on another feline retrovirus: Feline Spumavirus (FeSFV).
If anyone here has references or available unpublished data, especially on
epidemiology (epidemiological serosurveys, prevalence rates, specificity
of host, Š), but also on other biological fields, please send me these
informations.
Please contact me by Email, I will send a summary in the group if asked to.
Many thanks
          .---.._               .---...__
       .-'   /\   \          .'  /\     /
         `.  \/   .'\      /`.   \/  .'          Franck Courchamp
                   .';.--.;`.                "Biometrie, Genetique et
                 .' /_...._\ `.              Biologie des Population"
               .'.  `.o  o.'  .`.              Tel:  33 72 44 81 42
              ( . .    \/    . . )             Fax:  33 78 89 27 19
               `.___..-'`-..___.'         fcourch at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr