[Neuroscience] Seeking PhD Graduates - Brain Computer Interface

bgholami from aretexeng.com via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by bgholami from aretexeng.com)
Wed Jan 21 11:57:36 EST 2015

Hi,

We are looking for a strong candidate at the PhD level with expertise in EEG and Psychophysiological data analysis and machine learning.  AreteX is a healthcare startup company located in the NYU Incubator in New York City. We are working on a number of new technologies funded by the DoD and NSF.

The details of the position can be found at: http://www.aretexeng.com/jobs