[Neuroscience] Nicolet Viking IV data formats

stefano baffigi via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by stefanobaffigi from live.it)
Tue Nov 22 16:00:02 EST 2011

Dear Paul,

my name is stefano and i'm studying techniques of neurophysiopathology in italy.

i read a your old post in http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/neur-sci/1996-February/022497.html

and i was asking if u can help me about some viking data:

i want to work at home at some evoked potential (like sep, baep and p300) done with a nicolet vikin iv p.
here the files i have:
AEP____C.001

P300A__C.002
SEP____C.001
SEP____C.004
SEP____C.006
and i can't open them!
do u know something about this data formats?
is there a software that can read this extension?

really thanks,
stefano.