[Neuroscience] Re: Vibratome squash

Dhruba Pathak via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by pathakdhruba from gmail.com)
Wed Mar 3 23:09:17 EST 2010

Dear all,
It would be nice if some of the colleagues has performed bolus drop
method of perfusion and could share their experience. I would like to
try this method of perfusion protocol. But, I have not find the
details yet. Would anyone like to suggest where can I find the
details?
For example, what should be the size of drop of test substance? In
which angle the test substance should be drop? And, whether it is
necessary to drop directly above the cell? What the volume of
physiological saline should be present in experimental chamber while
dropping substance?

Thank you, and hope to get some idea.

Sincerely,
Dhruba Pathak