[Neuroscience] Re: Technical question: dissociated cells

christinelaura from hotmail.com via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by christinelaura from hotmail.com)
Sun May 25 18:22:20 EST 2008

Hey thanks for all the suggestions! I've tried lower/no positive
pressure and still ended up chasing cells around the dish. I shall try
leaving them on the chips for longer and maybe different chip coatings
next.

Thanks again
-C