[Neuroscience] Re: Effects of weak electric fields on the activity of neurons and neuronal networks

nottoooily from hotmail.com via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by nottoooily from hotmail.com)
Tue Nov 6 04:53:27 EST 2007

Oh dear. I heard about a brain cancer treatment which uses electric
fields to damage cell reproduction. It'll be a pity if this also makes
people stupid.