[Neuroscience] Regarding ACSF LTP field recordings in dentate gyrus

Kimberly Scobie via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by kns2105 from columbia.edu)
Thu Mar 22 16:15:46 EST 2007

Hi
Can anyone give me some advice on how to increase the responses I'm
getting while field recording in the dentate gyrus in slices for
ACSF LTP?
My responses are tiny (-0.6mV/ms slope is the max response I can
get) and although it seems like I am able to get about 15% LTP, the
I appreciate any info anyone can offer!
Thanks!
Kim