[Neuroscience] Re: Visual comprehension and reading

Kalman Rubinson via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by kr4 from nyu.edu)
Wed Mar 7 12:47:54 EST 2007

No doubt you think that you are localizing your brain functions but,
unless you can confirm this with a blind study using imaging (EEG,
fMRI, MEG, etc), you are merely hallucinating.  If your only proof is
your perception, it is not reliable.

Kal