I think we can easily solve your problem. Our software (RatAnalyzer)find the
path of rat in experimental setup.
RatAnalyzer is a program that analyzes Morris water maze and open field
experiments semi-automaticaly. Recorded movies of your experiments are
analyzed by RatAnalyzer. Path of rat is drawn and parameters of analysis are
Features of RatAnalyzer:
1. Language selection for English and Turkish
2. If there is more than one experiment in a movie, program analyzes each
of experiment separately.
3. Analysis of Morris water maze and Open field experiments.
4. Computation of automatic threshold for movie frames
5. Quadrant analysis
6. Results of the analysis can be saved, loaded and animated
7. Path of the rat can be saved in bmp format
8. Results of the analysis can be saved in MS Excel format
9. Velocity vs time graph
Pictures from interface:
From: neur-sci-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:neur-sci-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of J-P
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 6:25 PM
To: neur-sci from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Neuroscience] Re: Looking for rat trajectories
On 26 Feb., 17:26, Mathias <mathiasDOTfranz... from webDELETEME.de> wrote:
> Dear ng,
>> My model for the generation of hippocampal place fields strongly depends
> on the movement statistics of the animal.
> Can someone provide me the trajectories of a rat moving in an
> experimental setup, preferably position and head direction?
>> Thanks for any help,