[Neuroscience] Physiological perception of pain relative to action potential frequencies

MDL via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by dartkick from hotmail.com)
Thu Mar 1 04:05:31 EST 2007

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask, and I do apologize if
it is not, but I was looking for information about the brain's
perception of pain relative to action potential frequencies,
preferably in journal form. The nerves we are studying in particular
are the a-delta, a-beta and c-fibers. I have found a lot of
information relating perception of pain to stimulus intensity, but no
information about the effect of frequency on the brain's perception of
pain. If anyone has/knows where I could find any information, please
let me know. I do have access to many medical journals and the like
online and through library resources.

Thank you in advance!

MDL