[Neuroscience] Request for favour

ghulam 82 via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by ghulamjaffar82 from yahoo.com)
Fri Jun 29 06:18:23 EST 2007

I am ghulam jaffar from pakistan a research scholar here in QuaidiAam university islamabad
  I have need of literature related to effect of melatonin on growth hormone secretion,
  also the melatonin 's effect on GH during different phases of menstrual cycle.
  I hope u will favour