[Neuroscience] Request for Paper

simple_one via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by davidglt7 At yahoo.com)
Sun Nov 12 08:05:37 EST 2006

Hi there,

I found an article in Nature Neuroscience that I would like to read but
I don't have a subscription. I read somewhere that you can ask the
author for a copy and he/she would be able to send it to you. Can
anyone tell me if that's the case or if that would be inappropriate.

Thanks a lot,
David