[Neuroscience] WTBorrow/Buy: The Frozen Addict video

Marshall & Renee Allan via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by sundiver7022 At earthlink.net)
Wed Nov 1 18:38:48 EST 2006

Did you ever get a copy of the frozen addict video???  I found a copy on beta while converting old video's, and am converting to dvd tonight.  Cannot tell the date of this message from my search...Marshall Allan