[Neuroscience] Electrophysiology data acquisition software

Nanion Technologies notes at nanion.de
Thu May 11 02:15:15 EST 2006

If you liked pClamp I would suggest WinWCP
(http://spider.science.strath.ac.uk/PhysPharm/showPage.php?pageName=software_ses)
, which is free-ware but almost the same. It is
compatible to almost all data acquisition
interfaces (Digidata, National intruments, Instrutech, CED).
The freeware clone of the other important
software (HEKA) provider is GePulse
http://www.ge.cnr.it/ICB/conti_moran_pusch/programs-pusch/
it works with National intruments interfaces and Intrutech.
Just have a look on them and see what you prefer.
In case you have to set up an additional rig,
have a look on our automated patch clamp system
the Port-a-Patch ;-) (www.nanion.de) which
dramatically simplifies the experiments on isolated cells.
Michael