[Neuroscience] Re: Electrophysiology data acquisition software

Francis Burton fburton at nyx.net
Wed May 10 12:21:43 EST 2006

In article <1147267509.782559.9380 at i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
 <tehgabriel at web.de> wrote:
>Search for (1) Win WCP or (2) jClamp. Both programs are (afaik)
>suitable for intra- and extracellular recordings and don't require
>specific A/D boards. A point that is very important if you are trying
>to keep your costs low.

http://spider.science.strath.ac.uk/PhysPharm/showPage.php?pageName=software_ses

http://www.scisoftco.com/jclamp.html

I've used WinWCP with various NI boards - it works pretty well and
the documentation is helpful. You get the source code too, so you
can browse and tweak if you are that way inclined (I am not).

jClamp appears to have many more bells and whistles, but I have no
experience with it.

Francis