[Neuroscience] A diagrammatic "habituation/repressionGABA/GABA+opioids" hypothesis

konstantin kouzovnikov myukhome at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 08:41:55 EST 2006

>Repression (most especially) can become
>*chronically insidiously motivated* >

Peter: konstantin is here. Read your stuff and.. began to smile as, in fact,
what I am working on is an information processing (as in cognitive
neuroscience [of emotions]) and structural (as in parallel neuroimaging)
invariant of the samething with a potential to explain a number of mental
illness phenomena (how humble it is, isn't it?). I am attempting to
understand the primacy of specific brain structures involvement while going
after separate types of "drives". I am at the final stages of selecting the
actual form of stimulation. Although I am yet to find the funds to finance
the neuroimaging part, it may be a good idea to talk about it on a
bi-lateral level as I can see a huge potential for collaboration. Termed
alternatively, I have essentially a very similar model that represents your
reading of the reality, but through a different "window". I'd like to share
with you some elements of the model. How can I contact you privately? This
is my contact:                    kkyc at kkyc.karoo.co.uk
Cheers,
Konstantin