IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

[Neuroscience] Re: What is this device called?? I can't find it

tehgabriel at web.de tehgabriel at web.de
Wed Mar 1 06:48:59 EST 2006

To fill solutions into pipettes I prefer the non-metallic MicroFills.
You can find these at WPI.

For your purpose you might look for the needles of "Hamilton syringes".
Maybe this is what you are looking for.

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net