IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

[Neuroscience] What is this device called?? I can't find it

Hsiao mhsiao at usc.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:10:29 EST 2006

Hi ALl,
Do you know the syringe-like device that we use to fill the drug/solution 
into the glass micropipette?
I know some of us home make this device from pipette tip, but I've seen a 
metal one. But I can't find it in all cataloges
The reason I want it is to make it as the microinjection device for our 
brain slice preparation!!

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net