IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Oct 1 07:46:50 EST 2002


"headkase" <psykoexgirlfriend at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns929A574FB2A1Epsykoexgirlfriendhot at 192.189.54.36...
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in
> news:bZ1m9.92043$S32.6033296 at news2.west.cox.net:
>
> > "Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> > news:ana12g$inr$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> >> In article  "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> >> <
> >> <
> >> <"Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> >> <news:amav15$kbi$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> >> <> In article <3d858918$0$23174$afc38c87 at news.optusnet.com.au>
> >> "Michael <Price" <nini_pad at yahoo.com> writes:
> >> <> <
> >> <> <"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> >> <> <news:H3dh9.21418$S32.1590492 at news2.west.cox.net...
> >> <> <>
> >> <>     {...}
> >> <> <>
> >> <> <>
> >> <> <> Are you suggesting that it's not rational to point out that
> >> Einstein <was a
> >> <> <> PLAGIARIST?
> >> <> <
> >> <>
> >> <> >
> >> <> >   It's rational, and dishonest.  Your "evidence" is distortion
> >> and
> > lies.
> >> <> > You could never equal the achievements of Einstien, inded you
> >> could <never
> >> <> > equal what you claim he achieved.  How could he get people to
> >> believe <his
> >> <> > work was original when there was published evidence to the
> >> contray?
> > You
> >> <> > are lying as usual.
> >> <>
> >> <>
> >> <> Did you look at the articles he cites?  It's a bit hard to
> >> overlook <> the fact that they're mutually contradictory, wildly so,
> >> with <> his lead article claiming that Relativity is the foundation
> >> <> of modern physics, but was stolen from a bunch of dead Aryans, and
> >> <> another article maintaining that Relativity itself is a hoax
> >> <> from start to finish.  I suppose the synthesis of these is
> >> <> that Einstein is a dastard for having stolen good Aryan hoaxes.
> >> <>
> >> <> In any event, John doesn't understand a word of any of these,
> >> either <> from the historical point of view or from the scientific.
> >> If you <> challenge him, he'll just gesticulate wildly but mutely in
> >> the <> direction of this particular page.  And if you challenge him
> >> further <> to debate any of the specifics, he'll shriek and scuttle
> >> away. <> Believe me, I know.  I tried to get him to discuss the fact
> >> <> that Einstein actually derived from first principles what for
> >> Lorentz <> and FitzGerald had been an exercise in ad-hoccery, and the
> >> resulting <> silence would have made your ears ache.
> >> <>
> >> <> But you will learn things, such as if you derive any equation
> >> <> in which the Boltzmann Constant appears, you're plagarizing
> >> <> old Ludwig.  So much for every thermodynamics book in your
> >> <> local library.  And since Special Relativity exists in
> >> <> elliptical space, Einstein was a plagerist for not crediting
> >> <> Riemann -- which would make every non-relativistic physics article
> >> <> an act of theft unless they credit Euclid.  I myself am a
> >> plagarist, <> having provided software which uses the equation:
> >> <>
> >> <>         a^2 + b^2 = c^2
> >> <>
> >> <> without a nod to Pythagoras, but then again, so was he -- ol'
> >> <> Pyggy, as we used to refer to him back in the day, never mentioned
> >> <> all those dead Egyptians.
> >> <>
> >> <>
> >> <> -- cary
> >> <>
> >> <>
> >> <
> >> <The simple fact that the jews have never told a TRUTH in 3 millennia
> >>
> >> Before proceding to shoot the rest of the fish in this particular
> >> barrel, let's pause a minute to ponder the implications in this
> >> statement.  I had a Jewish girlfriend in college.  Bright, funny
> >> and very beautiful.  She never lied to me once in the year
> >> and a half we were together.  No lies.  Not one.  Ever.
> >>
> >> The only possible conclusion to be drawn from a comparison of the
> >> preceding two statements is that John Knight lies.  And lies.  And
> >> lies.
> >>
> >>
> >> -- cary
> >
> > What IS it about you, cary, that you can't EVER reply to a social
> > commentary without confusing yourself with personal anecdotes like
> > this.  You must be about 12 years old, right?
> >
> > Nobody is talking about your "Jewish girlfriend in college".  This is
> > a social commentary about the jewish LIES that abound in our media,
> > literature, "entertainment", "education", "justice system", jew public
> > servants, "doctors", "psychiatrists", and all the other jew quacks.
> >
> > If even ONE of them wrote a truth, they've LIED so much and so
> > profusely that you'd be insane to accept it as a truth.  If they said
> > "the sky is blue", you can bet that this is a warning to check you
> > wallet and the sky.
> >
> > The worst part of this is that they've used all of these jew issues
> > (The Middle East "Crisis", the war on Iraq, the attempted
> > assassination of bin Ladin, 911) to keep us off balance regarding some
> > VERY serious problems right here at home which THEY are the root cause
> > of.
> >
> > Just one of the most serious of those problems is our "education"
> > system. It's the world's worst, but rather than devoting even one
> > second to covering the issue, our jewsmedia talks about NOTHING but
> > jews.
> >
> > John Knight
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> even though i do not hate the jewish population, you cant argue with this
> rational,
>
>
> headkase


You really don't need to "hate the jewish population" to understand that all
of these news media circus acts are designed to keep us off guard about the
REAL crimes that are taking place behind our backs.  Not the least of these
are the almost complete destruction of the last parts of the US
Constitution, our world record incarceration, homicide, and divorce rates,
the elimination of ALL of our personal savings, etc.,
http://christianparty.net/decline.htm and http://christianparty.net/debt.htm

In reality, the STUPID jews are just pawns in the game.  The REAL criminals
will be found, and believe it or not, the statistical evidence does not
point to the jews.

John Knight





More information about the Neur-sci mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net