Peter Ibbotson spambox at ibbotson.co.uk
Mon May 13 09:07:21 EST 2002

"Rupert Pigott" <dark.try-eating-this.b00ng at btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:abodvq$46n$1 at paris.btinternet.com...
> The kids were spoilt rich psychopaths who had little regard for
> property or each other. Most of them got jobs with their parents
> or as a result of their parents leaning on someone else. Having
> worked in the City for a few years I can assure you that class of
> individual does very well, but it's not because of merit and it's not
> down to good behaviour either. Of course not all kids who go to
> places like that are vicious self-centred spoilt brat psychopaths,
> just a high proportion of them.

Having had to deal with one of those "brats" in person at one stage via my
lawyer at a later stage all I can say is that they think they know how to
play hardball, my lawyer and me are better at it in the real world. My
lawyer is one of those "nice old buffer" city types until times get tough at
which point his claws come out.
All I can say it was VERY satisifying particularly when the lawyer waived
his fees (he also does some corporate work for us)

--
Work peteri at lakeview.co.uk.plugh.org | remove magic word .org to reply
Home peter at ibbotson.co.uk.plugh.org  | I own the domain but theres no MX