Looking for a Good Book to Explain the Mechanism of Female and Male Pleasure

James DByington at triad.rr.com
Thu May 2 05:00:13 EST 2002

Hello,
	I am looking for a detailed guide that explains the chemicals
and biological processes involved in female and male pleasure.  I am
doing research on the subject, and I am not terribly familiar with the
territory.  I am more interested in the minute detail of the female
pleasure centers than the smallest details of the male pleasure
centers.  The male aspect would be to provide a basis for contrast to
the female pleasure centers.  Any advice or suggestion would be
greatly appreciated. I would be especially grateful if anyone could
recommend one specific book that they are at least somewhat familiar
with that would give me a comprehensive overview and explain it later
in detail also.  If not, I would appreciate a point in the right
direction. Thank you.