modelling intelligence

maxwell mmmaxwell at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 12:50:57 EST 2001

Not bad, Brian.
..comment at the bottom

Brian <zhil at online.no> wrote in message ...
> "Brian" <zhil at online.no> skrev i melding
> > "John H" <John at faraway.com.au> skrev i melding
<snip>
> Next time I will read more carefully before I post an opinion.
> Here's what I meant:

<snip>>
> HOWEVER, THE TRUTH IS: HE STOLE THE IDEAS AND PLAGIARIZED THE
PAPERS.
<snip>
> After the 1905 papers of Einstein were published, the scientific
community
> took little notice and Einstein continued his job at the patent
office until
> 1909 when it was arranged by World Jewry for him to take a position
at a
> school . Still, it was not until a 1919 A Jewish newspaper headline
that he
> gained any notoriety.
<snip>
 > In 1940, a group of German physicists meeting in Austria declared
that
> "before Einstein, Aryan scientists like Lorentz, Hasenöhrl,
Poincaré, etc.,
> had created the foundations of the theory of relativity." However,
the
> Jewish media did not promote the work of these men. The Jewish media
did not
> promote the work of David Hilbert, but instead they promoted the
work of the
> Jew Albert Einstein.
<snip>
the Jxxxx-controlled media immediately seized upon the
> opportunity to prop up Einstein as a hero, at the expense of the
true
> genius, David Hilbert.
<snip>
. Because of this push by the Jewish media,
<snip>
>  The establishment of the Einstein farce between 1919 and 1922 was
an
> important coup for world Zionism and Jewry.
<snip>>
>  As such, he immediately began his work as a tool for World Zionism.
<snip>>
>  This is exactly what World Jewry wanted to establish in its ongoing
effort
> of social engineering. They certainly did not want someone like
David
> Hilbert to be recognized as rare genius.
<snip>
> So the Jews certainly did not want David
> Hilbert receiving the credit he deserved.
>The Jews did not want Max Planck
> receiving the credit he deserved either.
<snip>
The Jews certainly did not want the up-and-coming Erwin Schrödinger
 to be heralded as a genius
<snip>>
>  The Jews did not want to have Werner Heisenberg promoted
<snip>>
> NO, THE JEWS DID NOT WANT HEISENBERG PROMOTED
 <snip>
 No, the Jews did not want to give credit
<snip>
Rather, he began his real purpose evangelizing
> for the cause of Zionism and World Jewry
<snip>
>Thus freed of the pretense of
> academia, Einstein began his assault for World Zionism.

`````````````````````````````````````end of edited quote from Brian.

Gee, is it Passover yet?
 Maybe we better keep the
goyim babies indoors, eh?

Maybe we can get a new revised edition,
(with this earth-shaking 'news' added-in)
 of the "Protocols of the Elders of Z***"
(not to offend your aryan self  ;~)
for you to pass on to your children.

Learn more about Brian all the time, now don't we?

-maxwell