Brain-Mind: Know Thyself!

RoyBoy aphycho at usa.net
Mon Jun 25 15:14:26 EST 2001

***
First, there really is no such thing as a "protozoan".  The
word describes a tremendously diverse subgroup of protists
that really don't have much in common including evolutionary
relatedness.
***

I appreciate the clarification...but I knew that.
I was using it as the singular to Protozoa...
but then I realized that it is an inflection of the
true singular...Protozoan.

--
"Smiles free.  Do you want fries with that?"

"If the Truth is dynamic; how will it ever be found?" - RoyBoy

http://members.home.com/blade2019/