Brain-Mind: Know Thyself!

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jun 25 13:02:53 EST 2001

"Thomas P. Jabine" wrote:
> That sounds like an excellent reason to design it in such a way that
> so that can be viewed on other browsers as well. If it only works on
> msie, it seems that you have designed it using something that is more
> of an "anti-standard." Was there some technical obstacle to providing
> more general availability?

Probably... Considering it is made in java (otherwise it would be more
logical that he was working for MS ;).

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

SPAMs worst nightmare: Http://spam.abuse.net
Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/