Brain-Mind: Know Thyself!

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jun 25 05:41:41 EST 2001

"Thomas P. Jabine" wrote:
> In article <662dfbc2.0106240433.970e5a2 at posting.google.com>,
> Arthur T. Murray <mentifex at scn.org> wrote:
> >http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html -- The Artificial Mind
> >in JavaScript for Microsoft Internet Explorer -- is the software
>
> Why would you design something for the web that can only be viewed
> in a microsoft browser?

Because everybody has his own very favorite 'standard'.

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

SPAMs worst nightmare: Http://spam.abuse.net
Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/