methods for quantitation of in situ hybridization images of rat brain.

maxwell mmmaxwell at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:46:38 EST 2001

Dr. Giordano D'Urso <giordanodurso at tin.it> wrote in message
news:9gqlkt$93b$1 at news.unina.it...
> I am looking for a bibliographic reference for the quantitation
method using
> ROI (hippocampus)/corpus callosum ratio for data analysis where
corpus
> callosum is considered as background. Can anybody help me out?

I believe these are pertinent:

Rousset, O.G., Ma, Y., and Evans, A.C., Quantification of Brain
Function, 113-123 (1993).

Frost, J.J., Meltzer, C., Zubieta J., et al., Quantification of
Brain Function, 152-157 (1996).

plus, have a look through these:

http://www.acnp.org/G4/GN401000089/CH.html

http://www.uib.no/med/avd/miapr/arvid/cvpr99/cvpr99_7pp.html