Using ESP to score well on college tests

Flagship1 of the Paranormal paranormal at flagship1.com
Sun Jun 17 11:08:35 EST 2001

Re: Using ESP to score well on college tests

maxwell wrote:

> Dan Pressnell <dan_pressnell at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:9Y3X6.11519$9r1.1091946 at e3500-atl1.usenetserver.com...
> > Hi, everybody.
> >
> > Somebody told me a story about two college students who aced an exam by
> > using ESP and getting the answers from the professor.  He said if I come to
> > this newsgroup (bionet.neuroscience) I could get an authoritative citation
> > to back that up.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Dan
>
> More likely you'll get requests to supply support for such a claim.
> Presuming, of course, that you are as trusting of 'somebody' as
> you claim here to be, why might not such amazing news be
> heralded in the popular press?

He is more likely to be trolling to create a cross posted flame war
between people in bionet.neuroscience and paranormalists in
alt.paranormal. Dan Pressnell has been trolling our newsgroup
for years now. He tried that before and nobody from the other
group actually took the bait.

[NOTE]
To preserve valuable time to engage in serious debates with
paranormalists on various newsgroups, I have recently come to
the decision of greatly cutting back on the number of replies
to various people who attempt to take me out of context and troll.

* Please take note that from June-22-2001 to July-23-2001 I will be  *
* on an X-country vacation. I will not be able to post to newsgroups *
* during that time. Discussions will be continued when I return.     *

Flagship1 of the Paranormal - Posting to Usenet since July-15-1997.

"With the 2001 officialization of this great new millennium, it has
been shown that the paranormal is mostly what common science has yet
to discover. This is where many skeptics seem to be missing my point."

Official Website -----> http://www.flagship1.com
Official Newsgroup ---> alt.paranormal
Official Usenet ID ---> paranormal at flagship1.com