Using ESP to score well on college tests

Dan Pressnell dan_pressnell at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 11:18:23 EST 2001

"Flagship1 of the Paranormal" <paranormal at flagship1.com> wrote in message
news:3B2CD603.A6E5F4F0 at flagship1.com...

> He is more likely to be trolling to create a cross posted flame war
> between people in bionet.neuroscience and paranormalists in
> alt.paranormal. Dan Pressnell has been trolling our newsgroup
> for years now. He tried that before and nobody from the other
> group actually took the bait.

Sigh....

If anybody is trying to start a flame war, it certainly isn't me.  I read
this claim, and I was TOLD to go to bionet.neuroscience and check with the
people there, as they know about the incident.  So I did.  And that's a
"troll"?

And just WHERE have I tried such "trolling" in the past?

This kind of outright lying is despicable!

Dan