Fitness to drive

Bjørg Øygarden bjorg.oygarden at c2i.net
Wed Jun 6 16:08:07 EST 2001

I am a Norwegian psychologist writing an essay on fitness to drive a car
after brain damage.  What I would like to know - and what this group might
help me finding out - is whether other countries, e.g. USA, has any sort of
consensus on what areas should be examined and what methods or tests should
be used when evaluating a person's fitness to drive.  I am grateful for any
help on the matter.

Bjørg Øygarden
bjorg.oygarden at c2i.net