Capacity of the brain

c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com
Tue Aug 31 11:40:23 EST 1999

Isn't IBM and its team of chess players creating an annual event where
their IBM computer plays the world's chess master champion?  And it is
now at the point where the IBM computer machine is beginning to win
more regularly at times than the human being world chess champion?  In
the narrow area of human experience called chess, isn't this a kind of
comparison between advanced computer machines and genius level chess
masters:  machine vs man?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/