Need advices about 'behaviour neuroscience'

John johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Thu Aug 26 22:07:08 EST 1999

http://neuro.onnet.co.kr/links.html

An excellent Korean site, this should contain the links somewhere to help
you out.

This is the links page, might try to go to home page to orient yourself.

John
Remove XXXX in reply address