A trip down memory lane

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 25 16:55:28 EST 1999

the specific ref, cited in AoK's Bibliography, is:

Elazar, Z. and W. R. Adey, "Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in
the Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus During Learning",
_Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology_, Amsterdam, 1967,
Volume 23, pp. 225-240.

graphics in this ref constitute 'pictures' of TD E/I-minimization that can
only occur via a 'ratchet-pawling' mechanism that 'whittles' TD E/I... as is
discussed in the section of AoK, Ap5 that treats the hippocampus.

K. P. Collins

news:uoNRL$q7#GA.251 at cpmsnbbsa02...