Strange symptoms day after flight???

Lilian Piattini Lili.Piattini at ticino.com
Sun Aug 22 14:54:59 EST 1999

Hi,

I am 45 years old and have a neurological condition which isn't
diagnosed yet.
Since a year and a half I suffer from tremors, muscle-weakness,
little spasticity, migraines, pins & needles and myoclones &
fasciculations in some parts of my body amongst other things.
I also suffer from glaucoma in both eyes.

I live in Switzerland but I'm from Dutch origin, which is the
reason I often take the airplane to visit the family in Holland.

During the last months, every time I took the airplane I had a
terrible headache the day after. A headache like the one I
experienced after my spinal tap last year, but so strong that I
have to vomit several times.
This happened four times now, every time I fly.

I think it's strange, knowing that it isn't migraine cause I do
recognize migraine, and considering that I like to fly, so it
isn't stress which is causing these headaches.
I wonder if anyone would have some suggestions?
I would be pleased with any advice.

Regards,

Lili

(I'm sorry if my spelling isn't correct but English is not my
mother tongue)