Mind.Forth Programming Journal: 17 August 1999

John Passaniti jpass at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 17:23:28 EST 1999

Steve Gunnell <steveg at ccis.adisys.com.au> wrote in message
news:37BCC7D9.4BD445CD at ccis.adisys.com.au...
> John Passanti has become extremely tiresome in
> his search for fun. It seems that every thread
> contains some of his posts whinging and making
> personal attacks on other posters. It wouldn't be
> so bad if I had a browser that had real killfile
> capability. *shrug*

If your news reader isn't capable of filtering out messages from me,
why not construct a simple NNTP proxy that does the job?  I see from
the headers you are using Windows NT.  Since I can target that
platform, would you like me to provide you such a filtering proxy?
You'll have to install Perl, but that's largely painless.

Just give the word, and you'll be free from me.