Mind.Forth Programming Journal: 17 August 1999

Steve Gunnell steveg at ccis.adisys.com.au
Thu Aug 19 22:13:30 EST 1999

If fun is your criteria try rec.humor.funny.

John Passanti has become extremely tiresome in his search for
fun. It seems that every thread contains some of his posts
whinging and making personal attacks on other posters. It
wouldn't be so bad if I had a browser that had real killfile
capability. *shrug*

I think I don't need more than one vent in my spleen at the
time so I'll end it here.

Steve Gunnell