Mind.Forth Programming Journal: 17 August 1999

Jerry Avins jya at ieee.org
Thu Aug 19 19:44:33 EST 1999

John Passaniti wrote:

> Arthur T. Murray <uj797 at victoria.tc.ca> wrote ...

John,

I read some of Arthur's stuff and I skip some. It's hard for me to
imagine how you could construe any of his posts an an attack on you, so
why do you find it necessary or pleasing to vent your spleen? That it
might irk you if it were forced on you I can understand, but it is not.
Please save your mellifluous prose for issues you want to involve
yourself in.

Jerry
--
Engineering is the art       |      Let's talk about what
of making what you want      |      you need; you may see